NOMINATIONS FOR the 2019 Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards are now open.
The Tasmanian Community Achievement Awards began in 2007, and are designed to encourage, acknowledge and reward the valuable contributions individuals, communities, and businesses are making throughout Tasmania.
Every town has inspiring individuals, local businesses supporting the community and community groups that help everyone and everything.
We need to give thanks, and now you can by nominating them into one of the categories listed below.
• Prime Super Business Achievement Award
• Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
• Heather & Christopher Chong Outstanding Achiever Award
• MAIB Disability Achievement Award
• Get Moving Tasmania Physical Activity Award
• Fonterra Australia Agriculture Award
• Ricoh Business Centre Hobart Community Group of the Year Award
• Betta Milk ‘Make It Betta’ Health Achievement Award
• EPA Sustainability Award
• University of Tasmania Teaching Excellence Award
Category winners will be presented with $1,000 from Bentleys Accountants, Auditors, Advisors or a Southern Cross Austereo Airtime package and a trophy.
Every nomination receives a certificate of achievement. Nominations close Wednesday 14th August.
To submit a nomination, go online to www.awardsaustralia. com/tascaa and select ‘Nominate Now’. Alternatively, call 6234 9677 to pass on details of your nomination and we will take it from there.
For assistance please feel free to call the Awards Office on 6234 9677 or email email@example.com.